All products ship free to the lower 48 USA unless otherwise noted in the product page.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud detection system, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a product sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment:
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify us immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify us immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blog posts View all
Welcome to the delightful world of pizza perfection! Here at Home Living Paradise, we understand that every pizza lover has their unique preference...
When it comes to bathroom design, mirrors are often the unsung heroes. They not only serve a functional purpose but can also add a touch of eleganc...
Are you tired of dealing with uneven temperatures throughout your home? Do you want a more energy-efficient way to heat and cool your living spaces...
Outdoor grills have become an essential part of backyard gatherings, picnics, and summer cookouts. Grilling not only imparts a smoky and delici...
In recent years, the concept of outdoor living has gained immense popularity among homeowners. One of the key components of outdoor living spaces ...
As the sun graces us with its warmth and the aroma of sizzling meat fills the air, there's no denying the allure of outdoor grilling. It's a time-...
There's something inherently delightful about cooking and dining outdoors. Whether you're hosting a summer barbecue, enjoying a weekend camping tr...
When it comes to outdoor cooking, a top-notch grill can make all the difference. Whether you're a seasoned pitmaster or just enjoy a weekend barbec...
Water heaters are an essential part of modern living, providing us with hot water for various purposes. From a soothing shower on a chilly morning...
When it comes to enjoying a relaxing and comfortable shower, having the right size water heater is essential. A water heater that is too small can...
Water heaters are a crucial appliance in our homes, providing us with the comfort and convenience of hot water for various daily tasks. Whether it...
Hot water heaters are an indispensable appliance in today's modern homes. They play a crucial role in providing a steady supply of hot water for v...
We looked high and low to find a beverage cooler that would fit an existing space and this one was closest. It holds plenty of cans and keeps things cold. The only issue for us is keeping it stocked for teen hangouts!
This range hood is really the best value I can find. The overall function is really worth more than the price. Its suction power is very strong. I couldn't feel any smoke during cooking. Installation was very easy. My husband installed it within 30 minutes. I'm satisfied with it so far.
I fit perfectly in this with room to spare. I'm 5'3" and still had footroom. It is also nice and wide, wider than many tubs. You can fill the water deep, too. The material is thick and strong. Very happy with my purchase.
Great to have a home option to steam. Value for price is GREAT!
Beautiful lamp. Excellent quality. Very reasonable price. Just perfect for my color scheme. Fast shipping. Would definitely recommend this lamp.
Love it, light, easy to move, works great.
Delivered to my NY apartment last Sat and has already made my life so much easier. No more spending hours at the laundromat. Does the job exactly as it is supposed to do.
Great quality and works better than expected. Very easy to use and install.
Very nice cabinet & well made. The interior is finished & bottom shelf is large enough for full-size spray bottles. Great deal!
Did a lot of shopping on the internet for a wine fridge since the temperature and humidity in my apartment did not allow for appropriate wine storage. This one is perfect as it’s quiet and keeps the bottles perfect at 16*C (adjustable).
We really love this range, so glad we found this option for a dual-fuel stove. I can't think of anything that we dislike about it. It's also very sleek and handsome in our kitchen.
Needed a new 36-inch oven and this has been working great so far. Good heating, a very roomy stovetop, a nice setup and look, very happy with my purchase.
I received it yesterday, kept it upright for 4 hours after removing the packaging (as per the instructions), then plugged it in...it made some noise for the first 45 seconds and has been purring ever since...I left it empty overnight, then filled it this morning...it took less than an hour for the filled unit (all the bottles were room temp when they went in) to reach my cooling temp of 62 for all reds.
it is very attractive, and when the inside lighting is on, looks very cool. Highly recommend.
A professional chef purchased this for home use. Very nice looking and industrial-strength range.
I bought this stove a couple of months ago and I love it. It's beautiful and so modern. Very easy to use and clean. Love the top range and the different sizes it comes with. The oven heats up really fast. Love this stove!